Winter’s Light Teaser Trailer

The teaser trailer for Winter’s Light is finished and ready for public consumption. It didn’t turn out as brilliantly as I first envisioned (nothing ever does) but it’s fun and hopefully mysterious enough to pique the curiosity of those unfamiliar with the series. I’ll write a proper post about the production of the trailer tomorrow but in the meantime I owe a big thank you to Genevieve Dinham for contributing her time (she makes a great Winter don’t you think?) and of course my Mum, Dad and Greta for being a (mostly) non-grumbling crew. As always, please feel free to embed the trailer, share it, tweet it, or take to the streets and sing about.

Here’s the sexy HD Vimeo version:

And the less sexy YouTube version:

12 comments

1. Michelle A

Wow!! What a cool trailer!! You did a fantastic job of it. I have suitably copied code and plopped onto interview and I will fb it for you:D

Nice one!!

Michelle

April 24, 2012 at 4:55 pm Reply

2. Joy Chuah

Whoah. I LOVE the trailer and have embedded it into my blog. Totally am antsy for its release. Can’t wait for my pre-order copy to come to me.

Awesome!!

April 24, 2012 at 7:55 pm Reply

• M.J. Hearle

Cheers Joy – I really appreciate it. Hope the book is worth the wait for you.

April 24, 2012 at 9:58 pm Reply

• Joy Chuah

It will definitely be worth the wait. I can’t waittttt…..

April 24, 2012 at 10:11 pm Reply

3. Sarah

Hey Michael! Congratulations on your immense success – always thought you would become a famous author! I just found your link via FB and am keen to get my hands on a copy of your first novel before the sequel is released. Congratulations once again! Sarah (McIntosh) xx

April 24, 2012 at 10:19 pm Reply

• M.J. Hearle

Hi Sarah, lovely to hear from you. Thanks for the congrats and vote of confidence. It’s funny the way life works out. I never in a million years dreamed I’d become author. Keep in touch,
      Mike

April 26, 2012 at 8:19 am Reply

4. Kathleen

love the trailer and can’t wait for may 1st! I’ve been encouraging some of my overseas friends to read winter’s shadow and i know one of my friends saw winter’s light (preorder) on http://www.bookdepository.co.uk or the .com site not sure which but now it says unavailable. Do you know when winter’s light will be released internationally?

April 25, 2012 at 4:31 pm Reply

5. Marg Doheny

I love the trailer Mike – Genevieve is a stunner and really caught the “mood” of Winter. Amazon here I come!!

April 26, 2012 at 5:44 pm Reply

6. Marg Doheny

April 26, 2012 at 5:44 pm Reply

7. M.J. Hearle

Thanks Kathleen, I appreciate the support. Unfortunately, I have no news yet as to when my book will be published overseas. When I do though I’ll be sure to post it here on my blog. If you’re friend wants to order a book with free international shipping maybe try fishpond at this link:

April 26, 2012 at 8:16 am Reply

Hi there! I like reading comments so if you enjoyed this post, please let me know.

%d bloggers like this: